Medvolt, LLC, is an 8(a) certified small business, tribally-owned by the Paskenta Band of Nomlaki Indians. Medvolt serves as a prime contractor and single point-of-contact to its clients and uses its own resources as well as all of the knowledge, capabilities and experience of the Tepa Companies. This "reach-back" to the Tepa Companies enhances Medvolt's ability to deliver efficient and cost-effective results.
The Tepa Companies provide a range of services, including heavy, civil and vertical construction, environmental remediation, electrical and telecommunications services, demolition and site preparation services, environmental consulting, information technology and geospatial solutions throughout the United States. Together, the Tepa Companies have a successful, 11-year history of delivering exemplary, creative solutions on time and within budget while partnering closely with clients.
Proven Experience, Award-Winning Construction
Medvolt is a proven expert in infrastructure, electrical and communications installations. See our full Capabilities list and view our many outstanding Projects. Medvolt projects have consistently earned “Outstanding” CCASS evaluations, and Medvolt has an exemplary safety record and comprehensive safety plan. Please view the Awards page.
Superior Systems: Quality Control, Management, and Health & Safety
- USACE-/Navy CQM-/ICC-Certified CQC Managers
- IBC/ICC Inspection Process (3-Phase)
- Accounting: Spectrum, a DCAA Auditable Accounting System
- Scheduling: Primavera (P6)
- Project Administration: RMS/QCS
- Estimating: iSqFt, RS Means, e4Clicks
- FAR/DFAR/EFAR Compliance
- USACE EM 385-1-1 and OSHA Compliance
- Safety Plan/AHA
- Toolbox/Tailgate Safety Meetings
Medvolt is a tribally-owned 8(a) company under Primary NACIS Code 237130 (Power/Communication Line and Related Structures). Medvolt also does work under multiple other NACIS codes. Please Contact Us for more information.
Our clients include:
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers-Omaha District
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers-Louisville District
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers-Kansas City District
- Bureau of Land Management
- U.S. Department of Fish and Wildlife
- DOC/DPW-Ft. Carson, CO
- Bureau of Indian Affairs
- 50th Contracting Squadron, Schriever, CO
For a list of office addresses, please visit our Locations page.
For employment opportunities, please visit our Careers page.